Potassium humate is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic
hydroxyl carboxylate. It is obtained by alkaline extraction of
lignite or brown coal or leonardite.
It is water soluble, contains hydroxyl, carboxylate and other
active groups, has the functions of chelation, complexing, ion
exchange, floc, dispersion and adhesion.
Super Potassium Humate shiny flake
Black shiny flake
Humic acid: 65%min; K2O: 10%min
1. Increases buffering properties of soil, retains water soluble
fertilizers in the root zones
and releases them to plants when needed
2. Makes soil more friable or crumbly, improves soil workability
3. Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant
4. Chelates metal ions under alkaline conditions
5. Increases water holding capacity, reduces soil erosion
6. Improves seed bed, Increases germination of seed and viability
7. Non-toxic, environment friendly.
Packing: Woven bag or paper bag with liner. According to customers’
Sales Manager: Lillian W.F.
Hangzhou Xiaoyong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Tel: +0086 57182185761; Fax: +0086 57182977690
Skype/Google Talk: hzxiaoyi59